Being the new kid can be awkward, in school or at church. To make your first visit a comfortable one, this page gives you an idea of what to expect. If you have other questions we haven’t answered here, give us a call at (509) 525-1870.
What time is your Sunday worship service?
- Our Sunday morning worship service is at 10:30am.
- Given the steep rise of COVID-19 cases in our metro area, we will be determining each week on Thursday whether we will meet in person or not. If the rate is above 75/100k, we will hold worship online only. This information will be available in the Connector.
What should I wear?
- It doesn’t matter what you wear. Some people wear suits or dresses; others come in casual slacks, jeans or shorts. Just come as you are.
Where are you located?
- We are located on the corner of Poplar St. and Colville St. in Walla Walla, WA. The main entrance and parking lot are located on Birch Street. There is also ample on-street parking surrounding the church.
Is the building accessible to persons with disabilities?
- Yes. Accessible parking is available in the main parking lot and a wheelchair ramp is located in front of the main entrance. Elevator access is available to all floors inside the church.
Do you have activities for children?
- Staffed childcare is available during for infants to 3 years old.
- Godly Play is available for children 4 years old to 5th grade when we are meeting in-person.
Do you have Sunday School for Adults?
- We offer a 9:00 am Adult Sunday School class.
- Other classes taught seasonally.
- You can find more information here.
Other questions? Contact us at 509-525-1870 or [email protected].