Being the new kid can be awkward, in school or at church. To make your first visit a comfortable one, this page gives you an idea of what to expect. If you have other questions we haven’t answered here, give us a call at (509) 525-1870.
What time is your Sunday worship service?
- Currently we are offering worship by livestream on a variety of platforms at 10:30am due to the high number of COVID-19 cases in our metro area.
- The livestream is available on our website, on YouTube, or on Facebook.
- When COVID cases fall below 25 per 100k on covidactnow.org, we will return to in-person worship.
What should I wear?
- It doesn’t matter what you wear. Some people wear suits or dresses; others come in casual slacks, jeans or shorts. Just come as you are.
Where are you located?
- We are located on the corner of Poplar St. and Colville St. in Walla Walla, WA. The main entrance and parking lot are located on Birch Street. There is also ample on-street parking surrounding the church.
Is the building accessible to persons with disabilities?
- Yes. Accessible parking is available in the main parking lot and a wheelchair ramp is located in front of the main entrance. Elevator access is available to all floors inside the church.
Do you have activities for children?
- Staffed childcare is available during both services for infants to 3 years old.
- Children age 4 to 5th grade may attend Godly Play during the 10:30 am worship service.
Do you have Sunday School for Adults?
- 9:00 am Adult Sunday School is available via Zoom.
- Other classes taught seasonally.
- You can find more information here.
Other questions? Contact us at 509-525-1870 or email@example.com.